What have we been up to at school this week?

This week we have had lots of fun. Take a look at what we have been doing as well as Phonics, Maths, Handwriting, English and R.E.

Making musical instruments. Next week we will paint them.

ImageImageImage Image

One of my plants had outgrown its pot at home. I haven’t got space to plant it in my flower bed so the children rescued it and gave the fuchsia a nice new (bigger) home in the Year 1 garden.

Image Image

The children learnt how to make a loaf of bread. They worked hard kneading the dough and were very patient when it had to be left alone to rise…twice!

Image Image

Image Image

It was definitely worth the wait!

Image Image

We always start our day with milk and toast delivered to our classroom. What a treat! One day we even watched Mrs Tibbits’ assembly.

Image

The children use my laptop to video call their friends on Teams. If you want to do this (or video call me) just let me know and I can book you in a time. It doesn’t always work but we persevere.

Image

We stay fit and healthy by running each day; joining in with Joe Wicks P.E.; Cosmic Yoga or playing football on the playgrounds. The teachers join in too 😉

Image Image

Image Image

And plenty of cleaning…

Image

This week I will try to get some photos that include my face! 🙂

1 thought on “What have we been up to at school this week?