Home Learning for Week Beginning 13.07.20

I don’t know what happened to last week’s posts. I thought I had posted them all ready for you but they don’t appear to be on the blog. I am very sorry.

This week is your last week of school so I will set you challenges instead. There are lots of challenges here so just choose a couple each day. I look forward to spending next year with you as well 🙂

English challenges:

Maths challenges:

Go on to Top Marks and choose a game to play. Let me know how you get in in the comments.

PE challenges:

Click here to go on the Youth Sport website. They have lots of challenges to keep you healthy and strong!

Computing challenges:

Log in to code.org by clicking below. Have a go at the activities. Your log in details are in the back of your planners. Email me if you cannot find it and I’ll send it over to you.

Science challenges:

There are lots of science experiments here for you to have a go at. You can save a couple to do over the summer holidays too.

RE reflections and links:

One Life Music have plenty of prayer services and reflections to help you at home. Click here to go to their youtube channel.

Our Lady of Grace Parishes have a daily reflection on The Word too. Click here to watch them.