What are you reading?

We are now well settled into the half term and it is the weekend. I have missed you all but I am sure that you have done me proud! I am at home and already relaxing with my fluffy pjs on! My favourite way to get cosy and read a book. I must admit this is the first time that I have started a book this school year, other than Charlotte’s Web in class. I think it is about time that I read every night again, just like you!

Today I was lucky enough to meet the author of this book. She inspired me by reading the first page out loud!

What are you reading and the moment and why did you choose it?

image

12 thoughts on “What are you reading?”

1. Miss Barr, I told you that I knew this author (well known of her). I read this book earlier this year. It is a phenomenal read, with some great cliff-hangers too. I know that you’ll enjoy it.

2. I am reading How To Train Your dragon. Its about a viking Called Hiccup and he was trying to pass a toothless dragon and fight it. Every night Hiccup had to learn how to be a hero and fight a dragon because all the other vikings which are Speedifist,Tuffnut,,Dogsbreath,Clueless,Stoick,Fishlegs, Gobber and Snoutlout were too lazy and they didnt knoww things about dragon they said Hiccup shall do it because he is the cleverest.

3. I got a book thats could paddington at the place the author is michael bond the book is about paddington is goinig to Buckingham palace

4. In the book right now Gobber entered the fray,grabbing
    hold of Fireworm’s tail. Fireworm gave a howl of outrage , squirmed round ,and set Gobber’s beard on fire.With one massive hand Gobber swatted out the fire and with the other clamped Fireworm’s jaws together so she could neither bite nor burn.