Monday 1st June

Well, some classes will be returning to school this week. They will be social distancing which means only 15 in a class maximum. Hopefully, we will all see each other before the end of term but this may not happen. We are entering the Unknown…. again!

Any issues please don’t hesitate to email me or leave a comment on the blog…

We Won!!!

Well done to the children who played on Times Table Rockstars over Half Term. We managed to beat year 4 in a challenge and will now take on Year 5! We will start this next week so keep looking out. Well done to Aston Lightspeed, Connie Cash, Jay Coasters and Deke Criss! Our score was 1,474 so let’s try and beat that next time.

Maths:

Depending on where you are on the White Rose learning. Short videos which will benefit understanding. You can make your own questions….

Times Table Rock stars – Always useful to help the children with their times tables….

Classroom Secrets – We use this in class for maths and so the formats the children are used to…. Also really good for comprehension tasks..

The Green Ship – Part 1

I hate hearing my own voice on videos!!!!

Why do you think the book is called the Green Ship?

Why were the two children surprised?

Who could the voice belong to?

The Ancient Egyptians

Click on the link to begin learning about the ancient Egyptians. I will post links all week and over the next few weeks about the ancient Egyptians.

Try to make your own Pyramid Tomb