Hammad -If I were A King

What do you think of Hammad’s version Abenezer?

This is my version which I personally believe is better.

On the off chance that I were a King for a day, I would light a sentiment of bliss for other people, by giving a safe house to the less lucky. I would institute this by sharing basics, for example, food, drinks, cash, chemicals … and so on. I would likewise give destitute asylums a huge amount of cash to be put into the structure and supplies that would be bought for the government assistance of the individuals. As China assembled a clinic inside three days, I WILL construct numerous asylums over my city inside 3 hours. I would likewise employ my expert men to fabricate an emergency clinic inside 60 minutes.
On the off chance that I were a ruler, I would likewise experience the world on my own strategic discover a genie light. When I accomplished my objective I would prevail upon the genie and request endless wishes. Something else I would approach the genie for would most likely be for Gordon Ramsey to be my own cook, working in my modernized and charming gold stronghold, as I would like to think Gordon Ramsey is the best culinary expert the world has ever gone over.

5 thoughts on “Hammad -If I were A King