What is your favourite book?

Greetings,

World Book Day was yesterday and in Year 5, we had an incredibly fun time exploring the book, ‘We are all born free’. In honour of World Book Day, I thought it would be nice to find out what everyone’s favourite book is.

I’ll get the ball rolling, for me it’s either ‘The Da Vinci Code’ or any book from the ‘Divergent Series’.

What is your favourite book? Comment below! (It could be anything, including your home reading books and books we’ve read in class.)

22 thoughts on “What is your favourite book?”

1. I might have to read ‘The Dork Diaries’ series, it seems to be a popular choice in our class! What do you like about the series?

1. Once upon a dork is my favourite book (also puppy love). I love it because it is an amazing book and a good advice guide.

2. I like how its like in 1st person and the main character (Nikki Maxwell) and how she struggles middle school with mean ccp (cute cool and popular)girl .I love it because it is a life like situation.

1. I would probably choose ”Friend Or Foes” since it was all about World War II. I also really loved the book Wonder because it was all about choosing kind! I hope everyone has the most best day ever Goodbye!

2. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud 🙂 -From Maya Angelou

This means we should all ways try to make people happy and try to be kind to other people and form a rainbow in someone’s heart

3. I have found these inspirational quotes to the emotional quotes from the internet here is another one that i have found
    “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches You guys are amazing! Hope you have a great day!

4. My favorite book is Pillow Talk because it has very nice and sometimes funny poems in them. My favourite part of the book is about the things you can’t do without a noise.

5. i love the book called the girl who walked on air and the lesson i learnt from it is that your dream can always come true if you just try then maybe you will succeed

6. THE REASON WHY I LIKE IT IS BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT A GIRL WHO WANTS TO WALK THE TIT ROPE
    ONCE SHE GETS TO BE APART OF THE CIRCUS SHE IS FORCED TO WALK OVER NIAGARA FALLS [WHICH IS A BIG PLACE AND UNDER WHERE SHE HAD TO WALK ON THE TIT ROPE WAS WATER]ON HER OWN LIKE HER IDOL WALKED BLONDIN. SHE SURVIVES .PEOPLE NOW CALL HER MISS BLONDIN . I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT.

7. My favourite book so far is Out Of India,my home book,because it has lots of detail and I can really imagine what is going on in the book.I also like the book the Oldest Stinger in town,which we red with Mrs Devaney in target group., I might even recommend to someone.I am really excited for the next book I am going to read in class or in target group.

Thanks for reading this From Kayla