Wednesday 27th January 2021

Gooooood morrrrrrrning year 3.

Here are our beautiful Edna’s snow pictures. Is the snowman still standing now that the thaw is here?

Celebrations

Well done to these children for attending both live lessons yesterday. You each have 3 J2stars. Hedva, Juwairiya, Arhaan, Edna, Matusola, Ndeye, Njogu, Timeyn, Maryn, Cecilia, Reagan and last, but not least Cara. 

For those who have completed their spellings you also have a J2Star. that’s Njogu, Matusola, Cecilia, Edna, Arhaan and Maryn. if you didn’t get 100% accuracy you can try again and again until you get it. Go on, have a go.

Njogu well done for rising to the consecutive numbers challenge another J2Star for you:-)

As of today Cara is in the lead with the most J2stars.

Today there are two Live Lessons a day. 

I am expecting you to attend both lessons to build on your learning.

Live Lesson Protocol

A few things you will need to remember:

• I will be on Teams from 10:20, you can join from 10:20 and lesson will start at 10:30. Please be on time:-)
  • Afternoon please arrive from 2:20 onwards
  • Make sure you have muted your microphone (the second icon to your left) by clicking on it. A diagonal line will appear indicating that you are now muted.
  • Make sure your video is on today by clicking on the camera image to remove the diagonal line so that I can see your faces.
  • I will give you 2 minutes to greet each other and then we must start.
  • Today, please make sure you have your book and a pencil.
  • During the lesson, only you use your chat box to respond to lesson questions.
  • Use the wave (hands up) if you want to say something. I will see it on my screen and will then instruct you to unmute your microphone.
  • Remember we are using our learning behaviours, looking, listening, thinking and responding when we need to.

See you there    

Today’s learning on BGFL

• English – comprehension
  • Theme-History- The Spartans
  • Live Lesson Maths 10:30am
  • Maths task
  • Live lesson –  get your Diary introductions ready to share with your friends. Then reading for pleasure. Chapter 4 The iron Man.
  • RE – The Parable of the lost Sheep
  • Practise this weeks spellings  (many of you have still not completed your spelling test. Go to j2 blast to find it (It is dated WB 18.01).
    • Visit  this week the challenge is on.                  Teachers v whole school.
    • The teachers beat year 6 last week, so come on year 3 help the school to beat the teachers.

1 thought on “Wednesday 27th January 2021