A very big thank you

I would just like to say a very big thankyou to all the wonderful families who have taken part in activities and supported my time at St Vincent’s. It has been a real pleasure working with you and I hope to see you all again very soon. Please stay safe and contact Mrs Tibbits if you have any problems.

Squid

There are still some parents who are not able to access Squid to make payments for school dinners and order uniform. If you would like help with this please speak to me on the playground before or after school or make a telephone call with me by emailing b.bailey@stvincnt.bham.sch.uk or calling the school office.

Welcome back to school!!!

Hello everyone. It is so lovely to be back in school and I can’t wait to see all your faces tomorrow.

Birmingham Council have paid for every parent in Birmingham to complete a parenting course. If you are interested please go to https://inourplace.heiapply.com/online-learning/

When you get to the page enter COMMUNITY into the Access Code box.

Keep checking the blog for updates on help available  with finances and other opportunities.

Summer stay and play

We have had a lovely two weeks of summer play and stay sessions. We have been very lucky with the weather allowing us to complete all the activities outside except for 1 hour session. We finished off the sessions by making snow globes and making animal pictures which were excellent. Suggestions have been made to have a science themed October half term so I will get thinking of what we can do. If you have any suggestions please email me. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I will see you all in September.